How to care for your jewelry
- Keep your jewelry dry. Take off before showering & swimming.
- Keep away from chemicals. Take off before using household cleaners or other strong chemicals.
- Don’t wear while sleeping or playing sports.
- Keep your jewelry from coming into contact with hair spray, lotions and perfumes which can lead to tarnishing or color changes.
- Store jewelry in a dry place.
How to clean gold jewelry
Avoid exposure to household bleach and other cleaning products, which can cause gold to discolor and possibly disintegrate.
- Use a few drops of Dawn dish detergent in warm water and soak.
- Carefully brush with a soft toothbrush. Gold is a soft metal so take care when brushing & drying.
- Place in lukewarm water to rinse.
- Carefully blot dry with a soft cloth or air dry.
How to clean sterling silver jewelry
To keep your sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing, keep it dry and don’t store in the bathroom.
- Take two tablespoons of baking soda and slowly add a little water until you make a paste.
- Take a soft-bristled toothbrush and clean your jewelry using the paste.
- Be careful and not scratch your jewelry.